Education & Training, Internet & Ecommerce, Marketing, Nonprofit & Philanthropy
International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is a professional association dedicated to supporting business analysis professionals deliver better business outcomes. IIBA connects almost 30,000 Members, over 100 Chapters, and more than 500 training, academic, and corporate partners around the world. As the global voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports recognition of the profession, networking and community engagement, standards and resource development, and comprehensive certification programs.
All IIBA staff are based virtually and utilize modern technology tools to collaborate and work as a team. As a result, the organization offers unique lifestyle and work-life balance opportunities for highly professional and self-motivated staff members.
IIBA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing team, and other stakeholders to create updated eLearning modules supporting the Certificate in Cybersecurity Analysis program in a manner that is in-line with modern eLearning expectations, including engaging, dynamic content creation and delivery.
- Responsible for evaluation existing eLearning modules and identify key areas of improvement that can improve the users’ experience.
- Apply approved eLearning methodology to the existing set of 67 distinct modules that will be updated to an LMS.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan the development of required digital assets.
- Responsible for reporting on the key metric and benchmarks to show the progression of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in education and experience, in a related field, including learning and technical communications.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and develop creative solutions that meet stakeholders needs.
- 3 years of experience working in an instructional design role.
- Previous experience responsible for the creation of interactive eLearning content.
- Knowledge of SCROM and learning management systems..
- Proficient experience with Adobe Captivate (specifically HTML 5 output) and other components of the Adobe Technical Communications Suite.
- Experience effectively working remotely is preferred.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that facilitate clear communication, reporting and presentations.
- Possess a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and work ethics to uphold the standards of behavior and culture at IIBA.
- Good understanding of the practice of Business Analysis is a definite asset.
Company – IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis