Writing, Blog writing
Do you love dogs? Well, obviously. Everyone loves dogs! But are you passionate about dog nutrition? If so, this job might be the perfect position for you.
We’re an established independent media publishing company with over 11 years experience in blogging, that is launching a new project in the dog nutrition space. Oh and did we mention, we love dogs!
We have finished planning out the site we want to build and have a clear roadmap of the content that needs to be produced. We have a budget allocated to cover the production of content and are ready to bring onboard our first writer.
The most important aspect for us is quality. We’re only interested in working with top writers who can produce remarkable, unbiased content in the dog nutrition space. Don’t expect to just be given a keyword and go away and produce the content. There will be deep involvement across the whole team in the research, planning and publishing of the content too.
This means that you should have some experience or qualifications related to the industry. Ideally, you’d have a proven track record of success in creating this kind of content.
We can offer you a steady and predictable stream of work, quick payment for work completed and a seat at the table when it comes to broader decisions about the content we produce.
This is a freelance position, but we’re looking for a sizable commitment of at least 4 articles completed per week. If you have capacity to do more, we’d be happy to give you a lot more work too.
- Proven track record writing about dog nutrition
- Experience or qualifications to back it up
- A genuine passion for dogs
- Native English writing ability
- Ability to write at least 4 x 1,000-2,000 word articles of per week
- Competitive per word rates paid
- Work with a team with a proven track record of success in content marketing
- A clear roadmap with consistent and reliable work
- Quick feedback where required
- Fast payments for work completed
- You get to write about dogs!!
Company – Dog Food Heaven