Accounting & Finance, Education & Training, College & University, Online Teaching, Teaching, Tutoring
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an Instructional Assistant for the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master’s level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
*** This is a remote position
- This is a remote position
- Assist with tutoring
- Availability to assist students during designated office hours – remotely
- May be assigned to other duties assigned by the Lead Faculty including facilitating live tutoring sessions and assisting with grading class assignments
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in related business field of study.
- Current and Valid CPA (required)
- Must have passed the CPA exam within the last 5 years (required)
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications – Current and Valid CPA (required)
Company – Grand Canyon University – GCU
Website – https://www.gcu.edu/