Pay:$17.37 – $20.23 an hour
Full Job Description
Worksite Location: Hood River/The Dalles/Remote
Work Schedule: Part Time – 20 hours per week with the option for Full time, up to 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $17.37-$20.23 per hour
Reports to: Executive Director
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Why work at The Next Door?
Because you want to help make our vision of a supportive community where all children and families
are safe, healthy and valued a reality, while learning right alongside our program participants.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Information Specialist who will work to ensure our valuable data flows timely
and securely within our organization by managing the development and use of data systems.
Someone who can discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data securely and
confidentially. A creatively tech-savvy person who possesses excellent troubleshooting skills.
What you will do…
- Become master user of our custom built database
- Learn and work with a team to develop new data management processes
- Build and maintain tools and reports, ranging from simple database rendered to client specific
- Find creative ways to motivate and inspire users to use current and new tools
- Lead process improvement discussions with diverse teams
Skills and Competencies you’ll need…
- Familiarity with web apps and data visualization tools (such as d3.js or R)
- Strong interest in innovative information presentation
- Web page development and reporting experience desirable
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Education and Experience required…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BS/BA in information science or relevant field, Preferred
- PREFERRED: Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Sick, 11 Holidays + Floater Holiday)
- Dog friendly
- Training Opportunities
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- COVID-19 Safe work environment
Go to http://nextdoorinc.org/employment and submit: Cover Letter+ Resume
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: The Next Door, 965 Tucker Rd, Hood River, OR 97031
- By Fax: 541-386-5440
The Next Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer, one that appreciates differences and creates
opportunities for staff to interact with people who do not look like, talk like, think like, believe like,
act like, or live like they do.
Disclaimer: The above is not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Employees may be asked to perform duties outside normal responsibilities as needed.
Company – The Next Door
Website: https://thenextdoor.fr/Click Here to Apply