Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world’s largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Inbound Sales team! If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What You’ll Do
- You listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and assist your customers in making buying decisions
- You build trust and rapport with your customers
- You meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, CSAT, and more.
- As the face of Wayfair, you must maintain professionalism during all interactions
- You can simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- You maintain a space that represents a professional image to our customers at all times
What You’ll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in a call center/retail/virtual environment
- High School Diploma/GED, some college preferred
- Ability to perform in a virtual world, comfortable with technology, while maintaining a high level of problem solving skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills • Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You promote appropriate product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
- You are competitive, have a positive outlook and are open to change
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You are determined to always do the right thing
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Company – Wayfair