Inbound Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators, and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows, and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked the best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin, and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next-generation technology into real-world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Our Inbound Casualty Customer Service Representative answers inbound calls from medical providers, patients and billing services to assist in explaining services and claims information. Full-time and Part-time hours are available between the hours of 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Initial onboarding and training will be remote, with the ability to transition into our Sioux Falls, South Dakota, office, as needed while adhering to CDC guidelines during the pandemic.
- Respond to incoming claim calls and log data into our propriety medical bill review system
- Provide explanation of benefits, services and claims/reimbursement procedures
- Interface with providers, patients, billing services and insurance adjusters in a professional manner
- No prior medical insurance experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with customer interactions and various applications
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to learn basic medical terminology
- Weekday schedule flexibility
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- A quiet and professional work environment free of distractions
- High-speed internet connection (DSL or cable modem – non-cellular – with a minimum speed of 20 Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload)
Company – CCC Information Services Inc.
Website: https://cccis.com/Click Here to Apply