Full Job Description
Manages the interdepartmental process of planning, facilitating and on-boarding of key Health Plan initiatives according to stringent deadlines and defined budget parameters. Engages and influences senior executives, both internal and external. Acquires and leverages necessary resources, then coordinates the corresponding efforts of team members across departments to deliver results according to plan. Coordinates the implementation of strategic partnerships inside and outside the state of Pennsylvania, as well as new Health Plan products and benefit revisions for existing Health Plan product lines.
- Assembles project team, establishes authority as project manager, gains consensus, and develops a clear understating of the project scope, objectives, mandates, timeframe, budget and other project requirements.
- Records customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders to establish the project deliverables, using requirements gathering techniques (e.
- G., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and create project artifacts.
- Manages changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate and reflective of authorized project changes.
- Manages all project risk levels, develop appropriate contingency plans and pro-actively identifies changes to eliminate future occurrences.
- Implements the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Organizes, manages and directs project team tasks to assure proper application of specified standards, tools and methodologies in project work.
- Creates and maintains a current and complete project plan, and all other project documents and artifacts in the enterprise document management system.
- Engages and effectively communicates with project stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Manages employed and contracted project resources.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Creates agenda and conducts meetings in an effective and efficient manner.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, utilization, determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors project receivables.
- Establishes, maintains and analyzes project performance metrics on an ongoing basis, and reports them on at established intervals.
- Evaluates post-implementation benefits achievement.
- Estimates and manages project hours and financial information on an ongoing basis, and report them at established intervals.
- Documents high-level risks, assumptions and constraints using historical data and expert judgment to understand project limitations.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Open to considering remote worker residing in Eastern Standard Time Zone
Bachelor’s Degree- (Required)
Minimum of 5 years-Related work experience (Required)
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family, and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full-time and part-time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation, and collegiality. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Company – Geisinger
Website: https://www.geisinger.org/Click Here to Apply