Administrative, HR & Recruiting, International
To be discussed.
Assists the Office of Immigration & Visa Services (“OIVS”) primarily with administrative tasks associated with visa sponsorship (H-1B, J-1, TN, O-1, etc), permanent resident applications and employer compliance as it relates to the immigration and visa-services function. Prepares various immigration and visa-related letters (i.e. H-1B withdrawal letters, employment verification letters). Prepares check requests for various visa-related fees. Reviews and updates foreign national employees’ I-9 Forms. Updates and maintains the Immigration database and monitors work authorization expiration dates. Provides additional support as needed.
Visa Sponsorship and Processing
* Prepare employment verification letters for various purposes.
* Coordinate delivery of various visa documents to foreign national employees.
* Prepare and send out H-1B and TN withdrawal letters to USCIS.
* Send J-1, TN and H-1B surveys to Employees and Hiring Managers.
* Assistance with organizing J-1 Exchange Visitor Program cross-cultural events.
* Prepare check requests for H-1B and TN processing.
Visa and Immigration Compliance
* Complete and update Form I-9 for foreign national employees.
* Submit Export Controls Clearance requests to Hiring Managers and update the Visa Report when clearance has been granted.
* Prepare and maintain H-1B Public Access Files and PERM Audit Files to ensure government compliance.
* Scan relevant visa documents to be part of an Employee’s electronic record.
Permanent Resident Sponsorship
Obtain approvals for Permanent Resident Sponsorship (i.e. Ensure criteria for sponsorship is met, notify Hiring Managers and Employees, update Visa Report, create file).
* Oversee the Foreign National Information Form process (i.e. Review, store FNIF on “R” drive, and send to Payroll).
* Update the visa report (i.e. visa/immigration receipts and approval notices).
* Scan various visa/immigration documents onto “R” shared drive for easy access.
* Open mail and general office filing.
* Additional support as needed.
Additional Technical Requirements
* Excellent computer skills
* Proficient oral and written communication.
* Critical thinking and analytical skills
* Ability to work independentlyClick Here to Apply