Humanism in Healthcare
Full Job Description
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is interested in a career in healthcare, potentially someone who has recently graduated college or is in a gap year. This entry level position will report directly to the Chief of Staff supporting her on administrative duties involving all facets of the organization, including programs, development and operations. We are seeking an inquisitive, enthusiastic individual who is interested in learning about the inner workings of the medical and nursing professions from an educational and administrative viewpoint. The candidate will interact on a regular basis with our President/CEO on special projects, as well as with our Board members and constituencies. Therefore he or she should be poised and professional. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of various healthcare professions and the importance of in humanistic healthcare.
- Completed or working toward a college degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Word Press, GIFTS, and/or Quickbooks and Razor’s Edge a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
This is a remote, part-time, paid internship currently. Our goal is to return to our office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ in September 2021
Company – The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
Website: https://www.gold-foundation.org/Click Here to Apply