HR & Recruiting
To be discussed.
This is your opportunity to invest in an organization dedicated to improving the health of low-income, uninsured families in Seattle. To join this organization of local superstars, you should be someone who values social justice, community, cultural sensitivity, and excellence. All of our client’s employees have the same ultimate goal: 100% healthcare access for all. If you can share in this mission, and are eager to take part in this non-profit, keep reading. This may just be an opportunity for you!
For over 40 years, our client has been providing quality, affordable healthcare for our most vulnerable people here in Seattle – low-income families and individuals, seniors on fixed incomes, homeless individuals, and immigrants. With a “pay what you can” system in place at their 28 medical and dental clinics, they are the largest provider of primary health, serving over 60,000 patients in the Seattle area in 2015. With the help of our client, 565 babies were born here in Seattle. With partners and sponsors like Boeing, Swedish, and Community Health Plan of Washington, our client continues to build more clinics and offer more health services each year.
* Support the 2-person recruitment team by handling paperwork/processes after candidate is hired; set up new hire packets, etc.
* Coordinate new hire orientation setup: scheduling, room prep, confirmations, etc.
* Process, maintain and update employee data changes in the HRIS
* Onboard new employee information into the HRIS and maintain personnel files.
* Respond to general HR inquiries via phone and email.
* Coordinate calendars and schedule interviews; Outlook calendar support, meeting planning, copying, and filing
* Post and track open positions
* Must be very detail-oriented, prone to taking notes during training and reviewing them
* Must be proactive with strong sense of prioritization
* Minimum 3 years’ Human Resources experience; 2 years administrative support experience
* Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
* HRIS experience required; UltiPro preferred
* Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite -Excel, Word and PowerPoint, along with Adobe, SharePoint, Outlook and DocuSign
* Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner under hectic and changing conditions
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing company of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of contract, contract to hire and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply