Account Management, Client Services, Marketing, Online Marketing
We serve successful, growing marketing agencies and they rely on us to augment their teams with expertise in many key areas. Inbound Back Office is trusted by hundreds of agencies throughout the world and has a reputation for great customer service and a “yes” mindset.
Inbound Back Office team members are 100% remote. You can work from home or wherever you want and on your own schedule. It’s the perfect job for anyone wanting part-time, flexible remote work.
The details of working at Inbound Back Office:
- A fun group of 60+ other team members
- W-2 employment through payroll with direct deposit
- Health insurance for those who work 30+ hours per week
- Room for advancement into management as we grow
- Paid professional development
- A “learn from our failures” environment where you are supported and mentored
At Inbound Back Office, we are an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
Inbound Back Office is seeking a part-time HubSpot Production Specialist to help us support Inbound Marketing Agencies by setting up new portals, workflows, forms, landing pages, emails, integrations, etc. Must have previous HubSpot experience and be Inbound Certified.
It is required that you have an intermediate understanding of inbound marketing. You must be highly organized, highly tech-savvy, very detail-oriented, and possess exemplary time management skills. Additionally, you must love to speak to people and have the ability to work directly with clients.
U.S. Applicants Only
This is a W-2 position
- Must have previous HubSpot experience.
- Must be HubSpot Sales and Marketing Certified.
- Must be Inbound Certified.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work professionally with clients.
- Must be able to stay in communication with the team and clients.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to use feedback constructively.
- Must be organized and diligent to be responsive to clients/teammates in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work well with little supervision.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to be resourceful, with the ability to look for answers to questions/problems on your own and solve problems.
Company – Inbound Back Office
Website – https://www.inboundbackoffice.com/