HR & Recruiting
Improve and build HR systems at a growing company while recruiting, hiring, and, onboarding A players as the company grows quickly from 15 employees to 30+ and beyond.
- Manage company’s HRIS including Gusto, BambooHR, Hubstaff time tracking
- Utilize company tools such as slack, asana, Google Suite, and more.
- Manage company benefits though Gusto and Guideline.
- Manage company PTO and all other aspects to HR
- Managing onboarding new employees and creating a ‘wow’ experience.
- Build better systems for HR Management and hiring/training
- Find ways to be more efficient in all aspects of HR.
Upcoming HR Projects:
- We plan on making large upgrades to our HR in the next 12-24 months which you’d be playing a large role in, including:
- Help launching a performance review system
- Help automate some of the recruiting and onboarding processes
- Help create a “Company Wiki”
- Implement Online Learning Management System for Training (LMS)
- Add more pre employee testing
- Implement personality testing in the interviewing process
More to come…
- Part-Time 20-30 Hours Per Week, contractor position.
- Pay of $20-$22/hr, depending on experience
- Long term role, advancement opportunities are available.
- Potential full-time + benefits opportunity later.
- Forward-thinking technology-focused work environment
- Leadership and personal development training
- Work with high caliber A+ team members
- Work with the best tools and software on the market
- Remote – can work from anywhere
- Must work 3-5 hours per business day (no weekends)
- Work hours are during US time zone hours (Pacific preferred)
- Ability to manage technology and software such as HRIS, Google Suite, and more
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Time Commitment Estimate
- 20-30 Hours Per Week
- Daily Morning Huddles at 10 am PT
- Working hours are between 5 am PT – 5 pm PT
- Mandatory that you’re online between 9 am PT – 12 pm PT
Company – DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization
Website – https://deodentalgroup.com/Click Here to Apply