Full Job Description
WANTED: A highly motivated professional to join AMERICAN SYSTEMS’ team as our next HR Analyst Intern!
This internship is limited to approximately 8 hours per week.
As an HR Analyst Intern, you will:
- Grow your skills in the HR field
- Work with a team of supportive, highly skilled professionals
- Be part of an organizational culture that puts employee development at the forefront
A week in the life of the HR Analyst Intern includes:
- Complete HR-related projects to advance the company’s mission
- Study retention and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Write executive summaries related to company policies and procedures
- Research best practices in organizational culture initiatives, to include veteran friendly cultures
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED “BEST OF THE BEST” by U.S. Veterans Magazine, “BEST FOR VETS” by Military Times, and “TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER” by MilitaryFriendly.comJob Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- 2-5 years’ experience in HR, Communications, Research, Project Coordination, or other related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work successfully in a telecommuting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
Company – American Systems
Website: https://www.americansystems.com/Click Here to Apply