We are seeking an HR Administrator to join our virtual global Operations team. Working in close collaboration with the Director of People and Operations you will establish, develop and maintain HR administrative systems and processes for our international, non-collocated/virtual team.
About Potential Project
This is a unique opportunity to play a central role in shaping the future of a global, mission-driven professional services organization.
POTENTIAL PROJECT (PP) is the global leader in organizational development and leadership development solutions, based on mind training. Our mission is to create more mindful and people centered organizations, with more humane leadership and happier employees. We bring greater focus, performance, effectiveness, resilience and compassion to our clients.
With a presence in 28 countries, serving 600+ companies and through our network of 200 consultants and trainers, we partner with forward thinking companies like Accenture, Cisco, LEGO, Microsoft and other global clients helping create highly engaged cultures and truly human leadership.
Potential Project is based on not-for-profit principles. Instead of paying dividends to owners, we reinvest in our people or donate to charities. Salaries are generally slightly lower than market standards, but work conditions are highly collaborative, flexible, kind and compassionate.
About the Role
WE ARE SEEKING AN HR ADMINISTRATOR to join our virtual global Operations team. Working in close collaboration with the Director of People and Operations you will establish, develop and maintain HR administrative systems and processes for our international, non-collocated/virtual team.
For this role, it is essential to be service oriented, have a strong attention to detail, the ability to learn, to research and have a natural curiosity for the HR laws of other countries, the ability to deliver work to a high-quality standard and to exhibit excellent virtual and written communication skills. Interest in and practice of mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture.
We are growing rapidly, so this role will initially start at 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday and is ideally suited to someone in the CET timezone.
Please note we can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Areas of Priority:
- Developing processes and supporting recruitment activities for our international teams
- Forming and maintaining team records
- Implementing and maintaining new HR software
- Preparing and updating where necessary HR documents, i.e. contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and updating guidelines and legal compliance
- Reporting on HR metrics
- Being the first point of contact for team members on any HR related queries
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant and recent experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant in international environment
- Solid understanding of HR software systems
- Demonstrates a good understanding of labor laws
- A master’s degree in HR or a relevant field
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more peaceful, kinder world
- Demonstrates a passionate approach in offering the highest quality of service
- Demonstrates a highly collaborative, service oriented, team-player mind-set
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- An excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Having a daily personal meditation practice
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about bringing mindfulness and kindness into organizations
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
- Start date as soon as possible
Company – Potential Project
Website – https://www.potentialproject.com/