Administrative, Customer Service, Data Entry, Proofreading, Event Planning, Project Management
To be discussed.
SPARGO is a full-service event management company. SPARGO offers a full suite of services that support the production of trade shows, conventions, conferences, symposiums and seminars.
We are currently looking to identify a Part Time Housing Coordinator with the ability to work 20-25 hours per week in our busy housing department.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a student who is looking to jump start their career in Event Management!
Housing Coordinator assists in the management of housing services for multiple clients by acting as the primary point of contact for incoming show email in the housing show public folders. The applicant must be able to work approximately 25 hours per week on average. Position reports to the Director of Housing and works closely with other Account Managers and Coordinators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and maintain housing lists via email.
* Manage and coordinate housing correspondence and communication between hotels and the client via email and phone.
* Advise Housing Account Managers/Housing Coordinators of general email trends and any website issues/problems reported by email.
* Maintain files of pertinent show information as provided by Housing Account Managers.
* Data entry as assigned
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Organized team player
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
* Strong Proofreading skills
* Must be able to work independently with flexibility to work on multiple projects
* Must have the capability to set priorities when multiple demands are present
* Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate, share ideas and assist other departments members on projects and tasks during peaks of activities as needed.
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Detail oriented
Education and/or Experience:
HS Diploma or equivalent
2+ years customer service and/or administrative experienceClick Here to Apply