WE ARE HIRING!
Are you looking to kickstart your career? Maybe you’re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change? Stericycle is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement.
We’ve also updated our policies and training to ensure that all of our team members can safely serve our customers. We protect what matters.
Under management direction, a Hospital Services Worker travels between customer healthcare facilities providing on-site proactive collection and exchange of waste containers for various Stericycle programs, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substances, and Document Management. This service is provided at regularly scheduled intervals for assigned facilities.
This position will work remotely and is a non-sales opportunity. This position requires you to travel within your territory, therefore a personal vehicle is a must. Schedule and Location:
Days: Mon, Wed, Thur
Start time: 5-7am
Territory: Will cover the territory in the Spokane, WA area. This position requires local travel within territory, therefore a personal vehicle is a must. Key Job Activities:
Travels between customer healthcare facilities to proactively monitor, collect, and exchange waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substance and Document Management. 70%
Interacts professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded. 10%
Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule. 10%
Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled. 5%
Performs other related duties as required or requested. 5% Education and Experience:
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or GED.
- 2+ years of related experience, customer service preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience,
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
- May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Knowledge of computer/handheld of software applications including spreadsheets, and application-based programs to track daily KPI’s. Benefits:
- Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Solid Career Path
- 401(k) matching program
- Education assistance program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Company – Stericycle