Marketing and Promotion Associate
SEO & SEM, Marketing, Research
Pay: TBD Overview
We’re looking to build a team to support Study.com’s scaled link building effort to help get the word out about Study.com and our product offerings. Our ideal link building associates should be self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills. You will assess external site fit and locate the best contact to generate links to key Study.com pages.
To help us build our library of sites and contacts to reach out to, you will need:
- To be very comfortable and strong at research and making quick judgement calls
- A critical eye towards detail and care in knowing you are promoting Study.com as a brand
- To be able to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- Mastery of the English language with complete fluency
- SEO or link building experience is not necessary but is an excellent bonus for applicants.
As a link building associate, you will be responsible for:
- Gaining deep understanding of Study.com products and accurately know when to ask for promotion from an external website
- Website vetting – thinking critically about each site on a case-by-case basis and making a decision about its suitability for a given project
- Finding appropriate contact and other required information for approved sites and adding it into our management system
- Working with our in-house group to improve the overall quality of our prospect generation process
As a contract Link Building Associate, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of sites for you to investigate.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
Company – Study.com
Website – https://study.com/