Sales, Sales Representative
To be discussed.
Hertz is one of the world’s largest car rental brands, operating in 145 countries, with more than 61,000 employees and approximately 7,600 locations. Hertz has been an industry pioneer for over 90 years and today we’re a strong, driving force in the industry.
Hertz is currently seeking motivated individuals who would like to join our team and start a career with Hertz as a Home Based Reservation Sales Specialist.
This position is responsible for taking continuous inbound customer calls from the comfort of your home upon completion of on-site training. The Home Based Reservation Sales Specialist has the opportunity to provide an exceptional sales experience and provide a world-class customer experience to existing and potential new customers.
Hertz is built on a true appreciation for our customers and equally important – our Employees.
What do we ask of our Home Based Reservation Sales Specialist?
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum 1 year of customer service and sales experience preferably in a call center environment
* Relentless professionalism at all times with high reliability and dedication to the position
* Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
* 100% customer focused with strong attention to detail
* Ability to generate sales by offering alternatives and solutions to overcome sales objections
* Contribute to the Team success by meeting individual/departmental goals with minimum supervision. (i.e. call handle time, sales ratio, attendance, etc.); Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
* Ability to multi-task and navigate in a PC Windows based environment
* Ability to handle complex situations and offer first call resolution
* Must be able to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays. We are a 365/24/7
* Call Center – must be flexible to work within these time-frames
What is required to work from Home?
* Must demonstrate exceptional performance and the ability to self-manage productivity
* Must live within 90 minutes of our Mobile, AL training facility
* Must have high speed Internet service with a download speed of 15 mbs or higher (satellite Internet/hot spots do not meet requirements)
* The ability to work from home is not a substitute for child care, operating your own business or any other situation that may detract from handling back-to-back calls for the duration of your shift; Must have a space in your home that is noise and distraction free
* Equipment to perform your job is provided by the company (i.e. desktop computer, router, keyboard, mouse, monitors, and headsets)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply