Full Job Description
This is a remote part time weekend position and a great opportunity to gain health coaching experience at a fast growing company. You must be available to work both Saturday and Sunday for at least 6 hours and there is room to add additional hours during the weekdays.
Found is a weight care company that makes weight loss and maintenance achievable by providing an individualized, medically-guided program that leads to lasting results. We carefully consider the biological, psychological, and social contributors to weight and offer a tailored solution for every member.
Each weight care plan includes customized nutrition and movement programming, access to a personal health coach and a private community, and for qualifying members, an online consultation with a board-certified practitioner to evaluate and manage the addition of medications to address weight at the cellular level.
We’re on a mission to improve overall wellbeing by making a medically-guided approach to weight care accessible and affordable for all. We aim to dismantle societal stigmas around weight, ultimately leading to a healthier, kinder world Because it’s not just about what you lose it’s about what you find.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on our health coach coverage team to make sure our customers get fast response times and have their questions and comments answered via text message to help them achieve their long-term goals of weight loss.
- Document customer interactions, including phone calls and messaging and tracking health metrics.
- Create a feedback loop between customers, coaches, and Customer Support Team, Operations, and Product teams to help improve the customer and coach experiences.
- Contribute to our content library by writing relevant blog posts and content emails for our customers.
- Help guide communities by driving conversation topics and interacting with customers’ questions and comments.
What You Have:
- Passion for the health and wellness industry, and stay up to date with current research and trends.
- Organized, detail oriented team player with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic person that has a desire to motivate and encourage others towards better health.
- Comfortable working through ambivalence and resistance with customers.
- Strong communication skills – writing, typing and phone.
- Must be open to feedback and have a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Degree in health related field such as nutrition, exercise physiology, psychology, or health education.
- Prior Experience with CRM software.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.-Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Company – Found
Website: https://joinfound.com/Click Here to Apply