Job Category: Business Development
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
Competitive salary, significant equity for the right candidate, flexible hours, loose vacation policy.
We’re looking to add a growth and marketing lead to our core team. We’ve been carefully managing growth but now it’s time to start accelerating.
This position will have complete control over managing and driving user growth, so having a desire to lead and manage a comprehensive growth strategy, as well as the skills to help execute that strategy, is critical.
You’ll need to straddle the traditional marketing world, SEO and Adwords, content marketing, and the new techniques of growth-hacking, all with a heavy emphasis on data and analysis to run experiments and validate hypotheses.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the product roadmap, user base, and market trends intimately to help devise, plan, and execute strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, and retention.
- Manage online marketing efforts including SEO, Adwords, and content marketing.
- Analyze user data and implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success.
- Develop audience segments and execute marketing strategies to support audience-specific strategies.
- Gain insights into how businesses on Knack use (and want to use) our service.
What We’re Looking For
- Both sides of your brain: creative enough to concoct marketing strategies the universe has never seen; analytical enough to know when those strategies are failing miserably.
- A deep understanding of SaaS analytical numbers like LTV, CAC, Churn, etc.
- Experience in managing the basics like SEO, content marketing, and PPC campaigns.
- Demonstrated customer focus, with an ability to understand, simplify, and communicate complex ideas.
- The ability to communicate and work efficiently in a remote environment.
- A desire to be a part of a long-term, profitable business that makes a great product loved by thousands of customers.
The Whole Package
Location: USA. Work remotely from the place where you are happiest and find your inspiration.
Compensation: competitive salary, significant equity for the right candidate, flexible hours, loose vacation policy.
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply