Writing, Advocacy, Public Affairs
$13 per hour.
NextWave@Home, a respected issue advocacy firm, is looking for tech-savvy, enthusiastic independent contractors to help advocates write letters about various legislative topics. This project based work is part time or full time depending on your flexibility and availability. You choose your own schedule based on available project hours, work in your own home 20 hours or more, impacting the political landscape.
- Comprehension of complex political issues
- Ability to transcribe and write cohesive, creative and concise work
- Proof read and edit existing pieces for content, creativity, style, flow, grammar and message integrity
- Print, read and understand all training materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgment on writing assignments
- Ability to pass writing assessments
- High-speed internet access
- USB Headset with a microphone
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply