Job Category: Photography, Graphic Design
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$15 per hour.
LoveToKnow is a pioneering online media company with web properties including LoveToKnow.com, YourDictionary.com, Golflink.com and ThePrintableWedding.com. Our fast-growing firm has an entirely virtual office where our team members thrive by telecommuting.
Duties and Responsibilities
The graphics processor/junior web designer will support our printable template websites by using Adobe Illustrator and MS Word developer tools (in design mode) to modify images, adjust document properties, and create rich text fields. You will also add meta data and upload files. This position is also responsible for simple html formatting for content on the website, adding articles and updating other page types.
Pay is $15 an hour. Position is part-time (approximately 15-20 hours a week) freelance contract and hours are flexible.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 6-months professionally working to modify images and web pages.
- Proficiency with Adobe illustrator.
- Proficiency with with MS word developer tools in design mode.
- You must have a home office with a Windows based computer (Sorry, no Macs!), with MS Word and Adobe Illustrator as well as good broadband Internet access.
- Hand-coded HTML.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
The following skills, while not required, are desirable for this position:
- Graphic design and illustration
- Familiarity with CSS
How to Apply
- E-mail us your resume to email@example.com and reference “Graphics Processor” in the subject line.
- Also, please tell us: 1) about yourself; 2) why you think you’d be a good fit for this job; and 3) how best to reach you.