Art & Creative, Video, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Marketing, Project Management
We are looking for a talented freelance graphic designer to work with OpenMove’s creative team. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful and innovative visual assets for our clients and for OpenMoves. You are skilled in static and motion graphics and you love to create compelling visual communications that is memorable and drives conversions. You also have a stellar online portfolio to present to us with your resume. (please don’t apply without a portfolio) You must be available and have the flexibility to work 10-20 hours per week with the potential to work 40 hours per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpret various types of content and information to design and create high-quality static and motion graphics for social media ad campaigns.
- You will design paid social ads, email templates, organic social content, landing pages that convert, online advertising campaigns and other types of digital marketing material.
- Partner with art directors and marketing analysts to bring ideas to life utilizing brand assets, stock imagery, stock video or original artwork.
- Project manage the production of ad campaigns and design projects.
- Implement feedback from internal analysts based on data and performance of your visual projects.
- Contribute to copywriting and the development of written messaging to support your visual concepts.
- Seamlessly switch between a variety of brands and design projects on a daily basis.
- Design visually compelling presentations for pitches, capabilities decks, and more (Google Slides, Powerpoint, InDesign)
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years experience working within an agency or similar
- A creative and very professional portfolio with clear examples of motion graphics, visually stunning marketing projects (social media, advertising, email, landing pages, etc.), great sense of typography and design, basic video editing,
- Strong skills in Adobe Suite including After Effects or other animation programs
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tiktok etc.).
- Passion for your work and motivated to go above and beyond what is expected of you.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- The discipline to work independently and remotely (no commute!).
- Be adaptable and collaborative
- Excited by a fast-paced work environment
Company – OpenMoves