Full Job Description
Dcode was founded on the belief that technology can improve the way our government operates. Through our tech accelerator, government training courses, and more, we bring together a community of leaders across tech, government, industry, and venture capital to solve the government’s most difficult problems.
Dcode is looking for a part-time graphic designer, who can dedicate 10-20 hours at set times each week, to manage and maintain the company brand. You’ll work with the marketing team to process and complete company-wide requests for designed collateral, including one-pagers, whitepapers, e-books, slide presentations, and social media graphics, including animation. You will also be responsible for designing new web pages, email templates, merchandise, and you will likely have the opportunity to advise on product/platform look and feel.
- Design collateral and graphics for company-wide use
- Design web pages and help inform layout and appearance on dcode.co and Dcode’s product/platform
- Create on-brand MailChimp templates, email appearance, and design
- Create templates for team use, particularly in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with HTML email design, MailChimp, or similar templates
- Experience creating presentations and other sales and marketing collateral for a B2B or B2G business
- Ability to self-manage with strong communication and time management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Dcode believes in diversity as strength. We provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, or other.
Powered by JazzHR
Company – DCODE