Graphic Design, Digital Design, Interactive Design, Print Design, Marketing, Art & Creative
Pay: $27.50 – $36.50/hour
This position is required to support graphic design needs for Specialty organization (Dental and Vision) provider communications. We have contracts with several administrative partners that require communications at specific intervals for providers or other audiences.
- Originates design layout or implements design within pre-existing templates and executes creative plans.
- Consults with internal communications team lead to understand business needs.
- Provides creative input in the strategic development of a variety of communication and marketing materials, and offers design efficiency recommendations to help achieve project goals.
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed sales and marketing communications including newsletters, collateral materials, templates, print on demand solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Maintains accountability for learning and following brand standards; adheres to company subsidiary and Managed Partner brand standards according to the project
- Delivers consistently high-quality work under both tight deadlines as well as longer planned project timeframes
- BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience managing design projects from concept through print or electronic delivery.
- Experience managing multiple design projects simultaneously.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Company – Kelly Services
Website – https://www.kellyservices.co.in/