Content Writing, Legal
LawLytics is looking for full-time and part-time writers to help create compelling content for attorney websites and blogs.
The gig involves writing many in-depth, original articles and substantive blog posts for a variety of different legal practice areas. As a content writer, you will get to know the practices, preference and writing style of a small number of lawyers and law firms. In addition, you will perform research and write about topics of general interest to LawLytics members, such as the ethics of online marketing, copyright law, and other issues that arise when creating and maintaining a website.
LawLytics is a relaxed work environment. Free snacks and drinks are always stocked in the break room, and we do catered Friday lunches. We value your personal time, and offer a healthy work-life balance; you will set your own work schedule.
- You have some experience in the legal field. A JD is preferred, but law school students and those with paralegal or related experience are also welcome to apply.
- You enjoy research and writing.
- You are tech savvy, and feel at home navigating the internet and working in content management systems.
- You have the focus and discipline to self-manage.
- We are continuously recruiting and hiring writers for full-time, part-time and contract positions.
Company – LawLytics