Grant Writer & Research
Full Job Description
We are currently seeking a Grant Writing/Research intern. It would help if you had an interest in creative writing, research, or journalism. It would help if you enjoyed story-telling supported by facts.
An understanding of the impact of investment and non-profit sector is a significant plus, but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English, have excellent research and writing skills, and have a passion for working on impact-driven projects. This role reports to the Director(s) of Kutoa Project.
We are happy to consider remote candidates, and while this internship is unpaid, we are pleased to work with you and your academic institution to ensure that you receive academic credit, where applicable.
- You bring positive energy and willingness to dive right into the role.
- We’ll keep this experience as enriching as possible, but the eagerness to go above and beyond is vital.
- You have the ability to take on a project independently, make appropriate decisions, and ask questions when needed.
- You’re a creative and adaptable thinker.
- You love writing and have an interest in the mental health & social welfare fields.
- Gain valuable work experience, develop and refine skills, access professional development, and network with local and national donors.
- Become a key player in a growing organization.
- Receive a letter of recommendation from Kutoa Project after the successful completion of the internship.
The Grant Writing Intern duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting proposals
- A daily search for funding opportunities
- Managing your time using our internal Project Management System
- Drafting letters of inquiry
- Researching, collecting, and organizing data
ADA SPECIFICATIONSRequires the ability to speak, hear, and use a computer and personal phone for standard business communications.
Job Types: Internship, Part-time, TemporaryPay: Unpaid (College Credit)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Research Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grant Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- 4 – 6 months
- Remote interview process
- Phone/Zoom Interview
Company – Kutoa Project
Website: https://www.kutoaproject.org/Click Here to Apply