Fundraising Support Temp
Full Job Description
March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We’re advocating for policies to protect them. We’re working to radically improve the health care they receive. We’re pioneering research to find solutions. We’re empowering families with programs, knowledge and tools to have healthier pregnancies. By uniting communities, we’re building a brighter future for us all.
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce that fosters opportunities for personal and professional development. We provide a collaborative and supportive environment built upon our fundamental core principles where each employee is valued. Join us in the fight for healthy moms and strong babies.
The purpose of the Fundraising Support Temp is to support March of Dimes Signature Chef’s Event, March for Babies, and other key events in order to meet the fundraising objectives of the March of Dimes in the assigned market. The position acts as a liaison between the March of Dimes and the community by overseeing and recruiting volunteers, updating social media, having a hand in coordinating marketing pieces for the event, and assisting with the auction.Position Responsibilities
- Recruit, coordinate and retain volunteers and staff from area corporations and community groups and associations
- Communicate mission of the March of Dimes to organization and volunteers.
- Develop marketing materials and event signage to promote the Signature Chef’s Event, March for Babies, along with other key events. Manage the promotion of the events on Social Media Assist with the development of the event script and program.
- Develop communication rapport between event venue, and participating Chef’s. Assist with day of event logistics.
- Work with program staff and volunteers to ensure that every event contains program content to enhance the knowledge of the audience and general public regarding the March of Dimes mission, programs, special services and benefits for mothers and babies.
- Provide administrative, operational or technical support to March of Dimes programs or projects; specifically with our Silent and Live Auction.
- Previous Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in fundraising and event execution.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and/or directly related professional skills and experience.
- Physical Demands: May involve lifting and carrying boxes; may involve traveling by car or plane to meetings and training.
March of Dimes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided here.
Company – March of Dimes Foundation
Website: https://www.marchofdimes.org/Click Here to Apply