Full Job Description
Who We Are
Student Achievement Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving K-12 student achievement through evidence-based action. We believe that challenging academic standards are the foundation for improved outcomes for all students. We are concentrated squarely on accelerating the literacy and mathematics capacity of students who have not been well-served in public schools, whose learning needs have been pushed to the margins of resource allocation and focus. Our specific attention is on Black students and students who are English Learners. We are committed to sharing evidence-based, standards-aligned tools and practices freely with educators across the country through our website www.achievethecore.org.
Student Achievement Partners is an equal opportunity employer, committed to reflecting the diversity of the students we serve. We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds.
Candidates should thrive in a collaborative, virtual environment that emphasizes equitable design, excellence, attention to detail, analytical rigor, and critical thinking. We use team collaboration software such as Zoom Video Conference, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, and Google Docs to facilitate communication and collaboration while working remotely. We value and provide growth opportunities to individuals who are eager and self-motivated in learning about literacy and mathematics instruction, education, and equity.
About the Position
We are seeking a Fundraising Associate who will lead our grant reporting efforts. This position is a 6-month term consulting role, up to 15 hours per week, and available immediately.
The Fundraising Associate is responsible for all aspects of grant reporting and the creation of various written materials to support grant compliance. The position may support the Communications Manager in development efforts including the writing and editing of new grant proposals, as needed. As a team member of Student Achievement Partners, the Fundraising Associate also contributes towards our goal of becoming an anti-racist and multicultural organization.
- Lead the writing of grant reports, in collaboration with members of the design teams responsible for executing on the work of the grants.
- Support the Communications Manager with proposal development efforts for new funding and grant proposals.
- Prepare for/coordinate, schedule, and attend check-ins with foundation partners.
When COVID-19 related travel restrictions end, some travel for this role may be required.
- Demonstrated record of strong written and verbal communication; and
- High level of initiative, critical thinking, sound judgment and problem-solving skills, and excellent attention to detail; and
- Interest in learning about the function of fundraising in a small non-profit organization; and
- Commitment to the mission and vision of equitable instruction of Student Achievement Partners.
- Hourly rate for this consulting position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Company – Student Achievement Partners Inc
Website: https://achievethecore.org/about-usClick Here to Apply