To be discussed.
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about.
As a freelance Photo Editor, you will be responsible for selecting, editing, positioning and publishing photos to accompany the content for The Spruce. In preparation for a massive re-launch of the About Home & Food content, the freelance Photo Editor will refresh the imagery across the most compelling content with a specific focus on bringing a modern, warm and current look to the images of the site. You will play a key part in establishing the visual DNA for our new brand and creating a revamped style guide for The Spruce team.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
– You will be given a set number of URLs to update, researching efficiently on stock sites like Getty Images to meet your daily quota
– You will be responsible for selecting, editing and publishing engaging photos
* 2+ years experience photo editing and/or photo researching
* Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
* Good eye for high quality, “real” stock photography that will help elevate our brand and tell our story
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
* Must be a great communicator as this role is remoteClick Here to Apply