Teaching, Mathematics, Business Development
$35 per hour
Will create videos for a variety of mathematical problems for K-12 students with a high level of clarity as well as consistency with the already developed solutions at Chestnut Learning.
* Explaining mathematics related topics and solutions to mathematics problems through both written and verbal communication.
* Interpreting pedagogical intent of materials and translating them appropriately into video solutions of mathematical problems.
* Developing mathematics based videos that are complete, accurate, and that meet Chestnut Learning’s requirements for quality, style, and functionality.
* Receiving and generating constructive feedback through the content review process.
Qualifications & Work Experience
* Native speaker of American English
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics or education
* 3-5 years of experience in mathematics teaching or content development
* Ability to relate to K-12 students
* Good with technology
* Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly
* Quality oriented while meeting deadlines
Job Behavioral Competencies
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong creative and critical thinking skills
* Attention to details
* Flexibility and willingness to learn
* Positive and energetic attitude
Applicants must have an Apple iPad during their trial period. Successful applicants will be provided with an iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil, and a microphone for the duration of their work on the project.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply