Design, Marketing, Social Media
We are trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations helping to secure their commerce, data, IT infrastructure, and intellectual property. From critical infrastructure to credit cards; social media to mobile games; flight navigation systems to frozen waffle factories we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
Who You Are
You’re creative, curious, optimistic, and resourceful. You’ve helped develop and design campaigns and brand-level creative but have also produced your fair share of social media posts and over the years you’ve honed the ability to make the mundane shine. You have a big imagination, strong visual ideas, strong attention to detail, and a team-player mentality. We’re a small, but mighty team, ready to make a big splash in the security industry.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our Design Director to capture our brand across different types of content
- Partner with a cross-functional team of strategists, technologists, copywriters and account leads to bring ideas to life.
- Create original, compelling, and emotionally connected ideas: top-level campaign concepts, display and social advertising, and everything in between
- Extend creative concepts to a variety of tactics
- Help develop templates that enforce our brand as well as enhance the visual capabilities of our writing team.
- Support the design of our website and internal marketing needs (e.g. swag designs, newsletter, etc.)
Why Bishop Fox
While we’re the largest private cybersecurity professional services firms focused on offensive security testing (ahem, we’re hackers the good guys): you probably haven’t heard of us unless you’ve worked with us. And the marketing team wants to change that. We want our brand to stand out and reflect the awesome team we have. As part of the Bishop Fox Marketing Team, you’ll have the chance to make your mark. We are in a significant overhaul, and you will be indispensable in driving it. Our team is friendly, easygoing, and a joy to work with even amid chaos.
- 3+ years’ experience across a range of marketing channels (e.g., ad campaigns, social, email, banners and webpages)
- The ability to work and create content for a developed brand with identity guidelines.
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles for both web and print.
- Strong understanding and implementation of typography, composition, color, use of space, and hierarchy of information
- The ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand visuals
- Proven experience developing ideas across digital and traditional media, for B2B and consumer brands
- A smart and diverse portfolio of web and print work (UI/iconography, infographics, eBooks, email marketing and responsive design. Understanding of motion graphics, with experience storyboarding, is also desirable.)
- Expert understanding of creative considerations across website, mobile, online advertising, social media, video, etc.
- A positive outlook and attitude no negative nellies, please
- A collaborative spirit you work well with different personalities and know how to motivate and inspire your colleagues to operate at their highest potential
- Experience in the following types of projects:
- Digital campaigns (concepts, social, display)
- Creating templates for non-designers
- Content (infographics, digital and/or print publication, videos, etc.)
- PPTX presentations
- Skills and familiarity within the Adobe creative suite. Specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Our headquarters are in Phoenix, but candidates across the country are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a link to their portfolio of recent relevant work in addition to their resume.
Company – Bishop Fox
Website – https://www.bishopfox.com/