To be discussed.
The Copywriter works closely with members of the Studio to generate and execute concepts for interactive media.
The Copywriter works closely with the Art Director and/or Senior Copywriter and members of the Studio or project team at all levels to generate and execute concepts for interactive media. This includes web sites, online advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, viral and other online marketing initiatives. The Copywriter is expected to actively contribute to the development of original solutions and create polished, final deliverables whether working solo or under the guidance of a more senior creative. A solid familiarity with trends in online marketing, advertising and the interactive digital space is required.
* Collaborating with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives;
* Working with senior creative or project leads to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style;
* Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics;
* Working from Creative Briefs and under the direction of senior creatives, working to translate concepts into effective copy concepts or text;
* Demonstrating the Studio’s high quality standards across all deliverables
* A degree or diploma in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field;
* 2 + years in an advertising or marketing agency (traditional or interactive) preferred;
* A keen enthusiasm for and basic understanding of Web trends and technologies;
* A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles;
* Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail;
* Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution;
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands;
* Understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
This is a long-term (18-months) contract-to-hire opportunity.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply