Administrative, Content Strategy, Management
To be discussed.
The Content Strategist will work on client projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences.
The Content Strategist will work on client projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. The ideal candidate manages work efficiently, generates ideas collaboratively with other team members, presents ideas articulately and persuasively, and has professional experience, a healthy sense of humor, and a passion for content.
* High level of collaboration with multiple content strategists, IAs, designers, etc.
* Ongoing collaboration with copywriters/content creators
* Analyze client/project messaging needs and develop relevant content strategy
* Develop content strategy for complex informational interfaces (transactional websites, intranets, knowledge management systems, etc.)
* Evaluate existing content and recommend options for sourcing new content
* Analyze and document detailed online interfaces with an eye to optimizing user experience
* Create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content
* Create and maintain complex sets of content documentation
* Ensure content management systems meet publishing requirements
* Content audits – inventory and evaluate existing content
* Gap analysis – identify new content needs based on wireframes and comps
* Interface content matrices – capture, optimize, and prioritize for implementation releases all aspects of online interfaces (including error messaging, query structure, and conditional states)
* Content POV documents
* Looking for a content strategist that has experience working with a Content Management System (CMS) environment; ideally TeamSite, within a large company, with ADA implications
* Supporting a large transactional site for a financial/banking/telecommunications company would be ideal
* Will not need to develop copy or content
* Analysis of the Deque (ADA) and Razorfish artifacts to determine the specific pages and content IDs that need to be updated
* Will also lead any solutioning that needs to be done, coordinating DCT changes with the global cms team, and basic project management like attending calls, managing timeline for CMS, etc.
* Some time to be spent analyzing defects and helping content developers remove logistic or technical road blocks to defect correction
* Assisting CRS CMS manager in formalizing and incorporating content development best practices in regards to ADA; this may include documentation and training for ADA practices within the CMS teamClick Here to Apply