The Jack Henry & Associates Fraud Center is seeking a Part-Time Fraud Prevention Representative to join our team in Springfield MO, or Monett MO. The JHA Fraud Center is responsible for fraud protection for all our financial institutions using Falcon and CCS. The JHA Fraud Center supports SMS Guardian, lost or stolen card reports, card activation, transaction support, as well as fraud support and advice to cardholders and financial institutions. The JHA Fraud Center is an inbound call center that is staffed 24/7 365. The Fraud Prevention Representative will be required to work the hours of the shift once assigned which will include weekends and holidays.
The Fraud Center Representative monitors and analyzes customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and protect customer accounts and Debit, Credit and ATM cards. The Fraud Center Representative works in an inbound call center and will field calls for things such as fraud calls, lost or stolen cards, or transaction assistance. The calls will primarily be from individual cardholders, but could also be from financial institution representatives as well. This is a fast paced position that requires an individual to be able to multi-task and move from one call to another quickly.
As a JHA associate you are more than just an employee, you are a valued member of the organization that is dependent on you and your success! JHA stresses a company culture that encourages you to think outside the box and to grow in your professional career! As a JHA employee you will enjoy a casual and relaxed work environment, a terrific benefit package, and a generous PTO plan that allows you to maintain a work life balance!
Please see the required shift below:
* Mon: 8pm-12:30am CST
* Friday: 5pm-9pm CST
* Sat: 5:45pm-12:15am CST
* Sun: 5 9pm CST
* Availability to work the assigned schedule in a 24/7 call center that will include weekends and holidays
* At least 1 year of customer service experience
* Call center, Financial Institution (bank/credit union) working experience
* Ability to type at least 45 WPM
* Takes corrective action in the event of fraudulent activity
* Answers inbound calls for fraudulent /suspicious transaction questions
* Assist cardholders/ financial institutions with lost or stolen card reports as well as card activation requests