Research, Travel & Hospitality, Internet & Ecommerce, Customer Service
At Dollar Flight Club, finding cheap flights is what we do and what we love; it’s our life. Our top priority is to find our customers the best flight deals available to save them money, save them time, and get them to their dream destination for cheaper. Our Deal Searching team literally makes people’s dreams come true on a daily basis.
Our customer base is growing rapidly and we need more deal finders to give those members what they want. This position is essential to the team’s success.
- Using Google Flights, Momondo, and other similar sites to find extremely cheap flights
- Taking on ad hoc duties as needed…it’s a startup so wearing multiple hats is a must.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients and customers
- A passion for Travel (obviously)
- A knack for finding cheap flights
- Experience using Google Flights and Momondo
- Excited about working remotely
- Open Contributor: Providing feedback and proactively contributing to team performance
- Competitive Pay
- Work remotely! How about from Bali? That’s cool with us.
- Annual company retreat
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here.
Please answer these questions in your cover letter:
- Why do you want to be a part of the Dollar Flight Club team?
- How’d you hear about Dollar Flight Club?
- Where will you be working from?
- Do you have experience working remotely?
- Describe your experience finding cheap flights.
- Have you worked in a customer support role in the past?
Company – Dollar Flight Club
Website – http://www.dollarflightclub.com/Click Here to Apply