Education & Training, Writing
To be discussed.
Do you find traditional lectures boring and ineffective? Do you think the cost of tuition is pushing college out of reach for too many students? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the masses? Well, we do too. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, our quest is to make education fun again by connecting engaging content with millions of eager students. At the same time, we’re working to positively impact test scores by providing useful study resources like flashcards and review courses.
About Our Flashcard Writers:
We’re looking for passionate test-preppers who can contribute to our fast-growing selection of flashcards based on the lessons that we teach. Our ideal contract flashcard writer is creative, collaborative, and responsive. In order to join our quest, you must answer these riddles (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
* Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher?
* Do you have hands-on teaching or assessment writing experience?
Fantastic! In exchange for your services on this quest, we provide:
* Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
* Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
* Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
* Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students each month on their own quests, whether it’s a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply