Accounting & Finance, Analyst
First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is a leading business advisory and enterprise information management consultancy dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality, data management, architecture, metadata management, master data management and data privacy, among others.
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for a more flexible work environment? Do you want to work with leading edge consultants in a dynamic, rapidly growing company focused on data-and-business-driven insights? And do you want to do it all remotely? FSFP was founded as a virtual organization and has been successfully making remote work, work for 13 years.
We’re looking for an experienced, disciplined and enthusiastic Financial Controller to help improve our financial management and reporting processes to support our next level of growth. As a Controller, you would report to the CEO and direct, administer and coordinate the internal finance and accounting activities of our organization.
- Provide oversight and quality control for all accounting and financial operations and reporting
- Direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise
- Lead the development and preparation of short-term and long-range processes, plans and budgets based on broad organizational goals and objectives – and recommend their adoption to the CEO
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reports variances
- Support the timely execution of the closing process; and publishing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passionate about financial reporting and analysis to support growth
- Comfortable working in a non-traditional office environment using virtual teaming and working remotely and independently
- CPA highly preferred
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Business/Accounting/Financial Management
- 10+ years of financial management and analysis experience
- Strong excel analysis and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with multiple and sometimes conflicting personal agendas
Company – First San Francisco Partners
Website – http://firstsanfranciscopartners.com/