Hotel, Consulting, Customer Service, Operations
To be discussed.
Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,000 restaurants in over 100 countries we continue to add talent to our New Jersey Team.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for an organized, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting team! As a Field Consultant representing Subway® World Headquarters in the New Jersey market you will be responsible to work with SUBWAY® restaurant owners to help them achieve their goals by monitoring operations and performing monthly evaluations and follow-ups. You will also increase operational standards through guidance and training, improve management skills and provide sound advice to increase profitability.
What we offer:
· Freedom to create your own schedule.
· Laptop computer.
· Cell phone coverage.
· Companywide bonus.
· Medical and Dental coverage.
The successful candidate will have:
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
· Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
· College degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
· Full service restaurant, SUBWAY® or QSR experience preferred.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply