Fashion & Beauty
To be discussed.
Looking for On Call Fashion Stylists in our Image Department located at our Corporate Headquarters in West Chester, PA to work 11:00pm – 7:00am. The On Call Fashion Stylist position is responsible for the preparation and styling of all fashion, jewelry and accessory products across all platforms. The Stylist works to ensure that QVC brand is stylistically executed in all mediums.
Job Description Details
Some responsibilities include:
* Work with buyers, vendors and designers to insure on brand presentation and styling
* Plans for upcoming shows by reaching out to vendors for styling direction, determining number of models for each product, reviews product inventory, select colors to be shown and create a support list of product needed
* Pre Style wardrobe for models for non-apparel shows (Example: Jewelry shows)
* Maximize sales opportunities by styling with all QVC product, depending on show – Styling with all one designers clothing
* Interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the QVC brand while differentiating personal style from company style.
* Creates Model line ups within their sell
* Has a direct relationship between the models and the live show
* Troubleshoot unexpected situations arising from the live show
* Work with Host stylist to coordinate models clothing in conjunction with host attire.
* Responsible for maintaining prop closet and dressing area located backstage.
* Must be able to handle all support duties when support is not available (example: Steaming, SRT (requesting product from intranet), organizing and returning product after completion of show etc.
* Other business related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
* Minimum 2-5 Years of Styling Experience of recent and directly related Styling experience required.
* Assistant Fashion Styling experience required.
* MUST be extremely organized, punctual and attentive.
* Proven communication, organizational and time management skills necessary.
* Ability to work in an ever changing “live show” atmosphere, under pressure while keeping a professional composure.
* Must be able to understand and communicate fashion styling elements based on brand, silhouette, etc.
* Ability to coordinate outfits and accessories along with ensuring proper fit on models.
* Ability to react quickly to critical situations that occur in a live broadcast & production environment.
* Ability to effectively communicate with artistic/creative lead, hosts, vendors, and production teams.
* Ability to climb stairs/ladder.
* Ability to manage a high volume work load, operating at an accelerated pace.
* Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time.
* Ability to differentiate between colors and textures.
* Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 40lbs.
* Ability to move to different shifts as dictated by needs of the business.
* Must have flexibility to work varied shifts based on the needs of the business.**Click Here to Apply