Executive Project Assistant
Full Job Description
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Calm is searching for a part-time Executive Project Assistant to support our Head of Mindfulness, Tamara Levitt.
The role will span a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including mindfulness production support, email correspondence, online research, content management, communication and coordination with the internal Calm team, media bookings, social media management, and basic EA tasks such as transcriptions, booking meetings and more.
This role would start as a part-time contract role with the potential of increased time.
You are entrepreneurial, multi-skilled and motivated. You are adept with digital and web technologies. You have a passion for mindfulness and meditation.
- Entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- You can work well autonomously and take initiative
- Strong writing skills
- A passion for mindfulness and meditation, as well as ideally a long standing meditation practice
- Excellent researcher who loves delving into topics on Google and unearthing key insights and gem pieces of content
- Adept using standard digital content tools, like Word, Google Docs and Sheets, WordPress
- BONUS: Graphic design skills, using Photoshop
- Strong comfort level with social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to take on a wide array of small tasks and deliver results quickly
- Flexible learner – you can quickly ramp-up from familiar to proficient
- Comfortable offering support with large ongoing projects as well as more day-to-day EA support
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Company – CALM
Website: https://www.calm.com/Click Here to Apply