Job Category: Social Media
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$600-1,000/ mo. plus incentives and bonus
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are an international news company who value remote workers all around the world. After years of developing our workforce, we were able to provide an interactive “virtual workspace” for our team. We have daily publications of Politics, World News, Business, Entertainment, Technology, Sports and more.
We need a smart and organized EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) who got the “stamina” to handle a fast-paced newsroom. Our ideal EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) has an innate leadership skills and has great panache in handling challenge. At the same time, this special person has the technical abilities to uphold a high journalistic standard. Lastly, we need an EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) with a great sense of value. Flashy credentials do not matter if you do not have intrinsic values like respect, diligence, discipline and professionalism.
If you are the type of person who is seeking for experience, growth and value in your work, this is the place to be!
The exclusive contract offers a wide variety of training sessions. Our EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) will also receive a career plan that sets him or her on a stride towards journalism success. Leadership training and advanced technical training are also surmountable for this position. At the same time, he or she will be working closely with our spearhead and CEO in propelling the team towards success.
Our EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) receives a competitive basic salary. Aside from that, there are multiple incentives and commissions for hitting different performance goals (team and individual). Scheduling and workflow are also very flexible for as long as the EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) can provide outstanding output. More incentives are available for EXECUTIVE MARKETING STAFF (Sales & Marketing) who will go beyond and above the call of duty!
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or any course as long as with relevant work experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Good command in the English Language and with exceptional communication skills
- Experience with digital and social media tools
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Be deeply knowledgeable about current events (international and local news).
We offer full time positions and flexible schedule with competitive salary and benefits like commission from $1000 to $5000 per month. In our company, Productivity is important. We work as a team and no one is left behind. The company continuously innovates the freelance platform so the team can achieve a rewarding career and a balanced lifestyle.
If your profession and interest is marketing and sales and you love to create factual stories for one’s success, then prepare your most updated resume with two best samples of your writings with topics of (1) Modern Workforce (2) Social Media Marketing on the 21st Century (600 words each topic).Send it with the subject as”(Description of yourself in one word)-MARKETER” e.g. “Aggressive-Marketer”.
How To Apply
To apply send email to email@example.com@aedglobalinc.com