Pay: $20 – $25 an hour
Full Job Description
Priority VA is proud to partner with a visionary public speaker, trainer, writer, coach, and consultant whose expertise is in habit formation and behavior change. This leader teaches people how to create new lasting habits quickly and easily using a breakthrough science-based method.
This leader teaches and trains clients from all over the world virtually. She has created online In addition, the company will be launching new automated online courses during 2021 and a podcast.
This is a remote part-time 1099 contractor position starting at 10 hours/week with an hourly rate of $20-$25/hr.
Priority VA seeks on behalf of this innovator a client-facing, tech-savvy Marketing Assistant with direct experience partnering with fast-paced, future-oriented Visionaries, CEO’s or Thought Leaders.
This will be a key role allowing the Director to win back hours of her day through the leadership of their Marketing Assistant and the flawless execution of Project Management tasks, client on-boarding and overseeing client relationships as well as ongoing communications with clients. This requires broad and comprehensive experience, as well as efficiency, organization and productivity.
- Organize and maintain calendars, tasks, and contacts.
- Manage online courses for multiple coaches.
- Replying to incoming emails and initiating prompt responses, prioritizing issues to ensure the most critical matters are handled in a timely manner.
- Help with marketing programs online via social media platforms.
- Facilitate day-to-day requests and other critical action items on the executives behalf.
- Develop and create written materials, communications, documentation, and images targeting a variety of audiences.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Conduct business and personal research.
- Assist with special projects and events.
- Work on problems of diverse scope requiring independent judgment to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Write and edit content for blog and social media
- Assist with creating slides for presentations in Keynote
- Assist with creating resources for clients
- Print, assemble, and ship customer orders (as needed)
- G Suite
- Social Media platforms ie: Facebook groups, Instagram, Linkedin
Powered by JazzHR
Company – Priority VA
Website: https://priorityva.com/Click Here to Apply