Virtual Assistant, Admin
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We are actively searching for the ultimate Executive Assistant to support our CEO, Steli Efti Someone that is happy to jive with an ever-changing schedule and can operate well in a high-stress environment. You should have experience as an assistant and working remotely. It’s also crucial that you’re comfortable navigating a global platform (he travels often) and know how to anticipate the needs of a business executive.
This position is entirely remote; 90% proactive/10 % reactive. Must be available in the East Coast US, UK or Europe time zone.
* Scheduling and managing a highly active calendar
* Managing all aspects of professional (and some personal) travel (i.e. bookings, expenses, agendas, meet-ups, dinners)
* Creating agendas for business meetings, taking notes and following up on action items
* Managing social media accounts
* Assisting in recruiting efforts
* Researching and supporting all business matters
* Coordinating with marketing team and supporting company-wide projects Corresponding with clients and gatekeeping Arranging conference talks, podcast, interviews
* Startup experience
* Experience as an assistant or role with similar responsibilities
* Experience working on a global platform
* Mac User; proficient in Microsoft office suite
* Excellent command of the English language; written and verbal
* Insanely trustworthy
* Resourceful and tech savvy
* Meticulous and detail oriented
* Interested in startups and entrepreneurship
* Comfortable in a versatile and multitasking role
* Excellent at time management and prioritization
Why work with us..?
* Latest team retreat in Lisbon
* Our story and fabulous team
* Stellar reviews on Glassdoor
* Get To Know Us (more details about our PTO, benefits, mission, values, etc.)
* Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
* 2x week-long team retreats annually
* Above market salary
* Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (**US residents)
* Matching 401k (**US residents)