Full Job Description
This 15 hour a week position is a temporary role with the potential to become regular part time. The office is currently teleworking from their home. The schedule offers some flexibility, but we would prefer 3 days a week.
The Executive Assistant provides executive support to the CEO with calendar management and administrative duties related to the Board.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Provides executive administrative support to the CEO with day-to-day calendar management
- Organizes and prepares meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, coordinating Zoom invitations to meetings, and meeting materials.
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports.
- Provides administrative support to the Board when needed.
- May occasionally be involved in confidential project work with Senior Executive team.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- 5 – 7 years of progressively responsible executive assistant experience supporting executives
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining discretion and honoring confidential matters.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively multi-task and work with competing demands.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with ability to prioritize.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite and calendar management required.
- Must possess business acumen and a professional posture.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in administrative management is preferred.
- Experience with social media is helpful.
- Must be able to telework from home and have a quiet work space. Will need to come into the office as required.
- Valid drivers license and a minimum of 1 year of driving experience.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Company – Fidelity House CRC
Website: https://fidelityhhs.org/Click Here to Apply