Full Job Description
Visionary CEO seeks a confident and goal-driven Executive Assistant who is a master communicator, calendar and inbox manager, and team collaborator! The right person is not allergic to helping this CEO with both Executive and Personal Assistant needs – understanding that helping the CEO gain back time daily is ROI.
Priority VA is proud to partner with a tech client who turns great ideas into great apps. The company is trusted by companies big and small, worldwide.
Our client is driving solutions in the marketplace to design & build new products, improve an existing product, augment teams, replace people with software, or validate a product idea.
This is a remote part-time 1099 contractor position with potential for part- to full-time employment.
Priority VA seeks on behalf of its client a growth-minded Executive Assistant with more than three years of direct experience partnering with fast-paced, future-oriented Visionaries, CEOs, or Thought Leaders.
This will be a key role allowing the Executive to win back hours of their day through the leadership of their Executive Assistant and their flawless execution of the calendar, inbox, agendas, meetings, communications, relationships, personal needs, and more.
To do this you must commit to keeping things simple, drive bottom-line communication, and deliver desired outcomes without the need for hand-holding, check-ins, or reminders. You create value by anticipating needs at every turn and are excited to help your Executive achieve their goals without sacrificing open, honest feedback.
Who You Are
- Experienced professional Executive Assistant to Visionaries, Founders, and CEOs
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with extensive calendar and inbox management
- You mix confidence with compassion and void of ego – you serve with grit and humility
- You live in a state of perpetual growth and understand ownership of growth is your own
- You want to serve and inspire others in everything you do – no matter how big or small
- You enjoy fast-paced, think 6-12 steps (or months) ahead, and don’t believe in withholding
- You are tech-agile and fight bloat, redundancy, and complexity by any means necessary
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication – can communicate visually
- You are direct, respectful, and able to be strong in order to pull greatness out of your CEO
- Ideally live in or near Boulder, CO to complete physical errands or needs when necessary
- Web content management
- Project management
- Business Communication
- Google Workspace
- Social media management
- Email marketing platforms
Company – Priority VA