We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team at Zapier. Interested in helping grow a product that helps the world automate their work so they can get back to living? Our Executive Assistants are essential members of the team and have a wide breadth of exposure across the organization. A successful candidate is detail oriented, able to complete complex tasks with little guidance, and enjoys taking on new challenges. If this sounds like you, then read on…
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. We hope you’ll take the leap of faith and apply.
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or something similar.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Background in managing multiple, large teams across multiple geo locations and time zones
- Ability to learn and understand our business to help prioritize meetings and tasks for the CEO.
- Power user of common web apps like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Slack, Trello, etc.
- High integrity and moral compass. Ability to show discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Attention to detail and ability to switch between tasks with ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders as well as internal and external partners.
- Self-starter who has the proven ability and eagerness to take on additional tasks as needed.
Things You Might Do
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including arranging travel plans, scheduling meetings, generating itineraries, and compiling documents to help prep staff for meetings.
- Prioritize, manage, and respond to incoming and outgoing email, including those confidential in nature.
- Coordinate and schedule internal meetings and presentations; gather and prepare necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Record and distribute meeting notes and ensure completion of follow up items.
- Plan and carry out research and/or analysis needed for various projects.
- Complete a variety of special projects that emerge as part of the day-to-day routines in managing a fast growing company.
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
Since 2011, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: North American time zones
Our team of 350+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role.
- Competitive salary (we pay based on the norms of your country)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get tointeract with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US, Canadian, and UK-based employees.
Company – Zapier
Website – https://zapier.com/