Administrative, Virtual Admin
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
We are searching for experienced applicants who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service.
Boldly’s team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working remotely, and the flexibility that it allows them. As a world-class executive assistant, you’ll support entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives from successful companies with a wide range of tasks, and have the opportunity to develop new skill sets as you get exposure to a variety of companies and industries.
As a market leading premium business support company Boldly drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-size businesses, not for profits and international companies with Executive Assistance, Marketing support, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis.
You’ll be supporting business owners and senior executives with these kind of activities:
- Maintaining their appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- Technical support
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Fun company swag!
Company – Boldly
Website – https://boldly.com