Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO on day-to-day tasks. You will work with the Lead Office of the CEO, and with proven work, may be asked to work with the CEO. These tasks may include research, transcribing voicemails, updating Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoints, posting regularly on the CEO’s social media channels, and updating the Salesforce database for the CEO. This is a critical position assumed by someone who is organized, detail-oriented, well-versed in Excel and Powerpoint and committed to confidentiality.
- You must have strong verbal and written skills. Otherwise, please do not apply.
- Input business contacts in Salesforce relationship database
- Update Salesforce contact databases
- Research information on new areas of business
- Assist Development Business Unit by research/input mailing addresses in Salesforce database.
- Voicemail Transcriptions for Blogs and Emails
- Inputting Calendar Entries into Google Calendar
- Social Media Posts
- Creation and update of PowerPoints
- Creation and update of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong Attention To Detail required
- Bachelor’s degree — or equivalent training. We are open to students with strong GPAs and commitment to intellectual rigor.
- Strong Data Entry Salesforce experience
- Must love order and organization
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office; and ability and willingness to learn new tools
- Strong basic working knowledge of in-office technologies (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Competence with Salesforce, Google Drive, Dropbox; willingness to learn new technologies
Company – UniversalGiving