$10-$12 per hour
TutorCare is an in-person and online tutoring company providing tutoring services to K-12 students, college students and veterans
Under the supervision of the company’s director, performs administrative support duties which require a variety of skills and knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Provides telephone and email support and customer service.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in hiring, training, and supervising tutors, maintaining inventory and supplies, maintaining employee files, processing regular reports, and other essential office duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge and general experience working in an education or office environment.
2. Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Suite applications.
3. Knowledge and experience with printers, copiers, and scanners.
4. Knowledge of general office management.
1. Skills in the use of computers and computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and databases.
2. Skills in office methods, techniques, practices, and procedures.
3. Skills in organization, database management, and coordination.
4. Skills in record management and general data analysis.
5. Skills in coordination and preparation of events.
1. Ability to perform a variety of administrative support duties with minimum supervision.
2. Ability to meet and work with people of diverse backgrounds.
3. Ability to gather, compile information, and prepare reports.
4. Ability to follow verbal and written procedures and instructions.
5. Ability to compose and edit written materials.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality and work under time restraints.
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate’s degree and one year of experience or any combination of education and experience related to the Summary of Duties totaling three years.Click Here to Apply